Attend our free in-house seminar on finding a job
As part of our professional service, we run in-house seminars for engineers searching for their next job. It is free of charge of course, and is offered so that we have a better chance of placing you in your next job.
Seminars are held on Friday mornings and run about 2 hours.
They are conducted by our recruiting manager and our president and are personalized to the needs of the attendees.
What will be covered in the seminar:
- How to write an impactful resume (and what to avoid on a resume)
- Where and how to search for a job in the internet age
- Things to remember and (especially) avoid during job interviews
- Negotiating a fair salary
- Accepting an offer
- Considering contract / temporary positions
What you will gain from attending:
- You’ll get expert personalized advice from our years of experience
- You’ll be able to ask questions regarding your own situation
- You’ll be able to network with other local engineers that you meet at the seminar
- You’ll have an opportunity to meet face to face with our recruiters who will then connect a real person to your resume
For more information and to reserve a date, please contact:
Or email your request to: Seminar at EngineeringResource dot com