Consider hiring on a contract / temporary basis
If you are short staffed, but need to complete a project, consider hiring an engineer, designer/drafter or engineering technician on a contract basis.
Advantages of contract / temporary staffing:
- You may be able to hire from your project’s budget, even if your company has a hiring freeze.
- You are not bound to a real contract. The contractor works as “employee at will” so there is no penalty of any kind if your project or need ends earlier than expected.
- Because you control the entire hiring process, the turnaround is very fast.
- When the hiring freeze is eventually lifted and you are happy with the contractor, you can convert him or her to a direct employee under very reasonable terms.
Temp-to-perm conversion terms
Why choose Engineering Resource Group?
- We have specialized in contract engineering staffing since 1991.
- We are recognized as the most professional and trusted engineering staffing company in New Jersey.
- All of our account executives and recruiters are degreed engineers, which means you will be dealing with professionals who understand your needs.
- We have a full one-week guarantee on contract employees which minimizes your risk.
One week guarantee on contract employees
- We have the most generous contract employee benefits in the industry, ensuring that our contractor will not leave before your project is completed.
PTO and holiday pay
Company contribution on health insurance
Send us a staffing request or better yet, just give us a call at (973) 490-7000